Posted on : 2019 April 08
Holiday Inn Express Serangoon
SGD 0 - 0
5 days work week (9am - 6pm)
• Daily banking activities, including opening, counting and closing.
• Ensures all receipts for the shift are properly recorded, balanced and deposited in the hotel’s dropsafe, i.e. daily cash drop sheet is duly completed.
• Prepare daily general cashier summary and ensure amount to be deposited into the bank balance with the collections.
• Analyze and investigate overages and shortages from cashiers.
• Prepare overages and shortages summary, balance monthly for submission.
• Manage and prepare all house bank contracts.
• Ensure all necessary documents are attached and process petty cash reimbursement as required and reconcile on a weekly basis/when required.
• Escalate cashiering problems, cashiers’ overages, shortages and reconcile any discrepancies.
• Monitor hotel exchange rates and adjust as necessary in PMS.
• Cost Control reporting.
• Ensure invoice accuracy, scan and book for processing.
• Provide input for month end journals, i.e. expenses accruals.
• Ensure all controls are in compliance with internal/external audit requirements.
• Work with relevant team members to ensure compliance in finance policies and procedures.
• Diploma in Finance or equivalent plus a minimum of two years of experience in the service industry.
• Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
8: Little India, Farrer Park