Senior Hair Stylist
Posted on : 2019 April 14
Gataomo Pte Ltd
SGD 2,500 - 3,000
6 working days per week / Shift hour is from 11am to 9pm each day, including meal break / needs working on weekends and PH
Our hair salon is cutting-edge, fun and highly artistic. Our client roster is growing at such a rapid pace that we just can’t keep up with the demand. That’s where you fit in – you are an experienced Hair Stylist who thrives on creating beautiful styles to compliment the clients’ attributes, and loves interacting with others and providing exceptional service. If you are self-motivated, energetic, positive, goal-oriented and have a current cosmetology license, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for creative candidates with an eye for design for the position of Hair Stylist. Hair Stylist duties include consulting clients on hair styling options, describing the benefits of different hair care products, persuading clients to buy their retail products and staying updated on the latest hair trends and styling methods.
Additionally, Hair Stylists need to be expert "people persons" to attract and retain long term customers. This requires good interpersonal and conversational skills.
* Full-time job
* 6 days work per week (1 off-day on weekday), daily duty time is from 11am to 9pm, including of meal break
* Monthly salary: $2,500-$3,000 (before deducting CPF if for Singaporean or PR ), depending on the candidates’ previous hands-on job experience and qualifications .
Salary will be increased in the future depending on the candidate’s performance
* Priority is given if you have worked in a hair salon before in Singapore
* Annual leave and compassionate leave, plus OT claim hours
* Entitled staff discount privileges for purchasing hair products, and FREE hair services upon completion of 3 months’ probation.
* Attractive and competitive salary
* On-job training and skills development
* Both SINGAPOREAN RESIDENTS OR Malaysian are welcomed to apply
* Applicant with previous professional beauty treatment certification qualification is an added advantage
* At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Required language(s): English, Chinese, in both oral and written.
* Preferably those who are specialized in Hair Salon industry & Customer Service or equivalent.
* Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and Public Holidays are preferred
* Have passion in hair-styling
* A goal-setter who is eager to learn and pick up new skills
* Have strong sense of punctuality and responsibility
* Have positive attitude with well communication skills & customer focus
* Have pleasant personality with professional attitude and well-groomed appearance
* Must be neat, presentable and have effective interpersonal & excellent communication skills with both customers and colleagues
* Customer-oriented with a positive attitude towards service
* Be confidence in handling telephone calls and arranging customers’ booking schedule
* Be polite with courteous manner
* Multitasking and Time Management Skills, able to work commence work immediately or within short notice period
* Dependable, reliable and trustworthy, willing to be a part of the team
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
DAILY JOB DUTIES:
* Reports directly to Salon Director
* Help hair stylists with all tasks, greet customers, and shampoo and style customer;
* Full-time, able to work on flexible shifts, including weekends, in a team-oriented atmosphere;
* Deliver outstanding customer service while providing high quality shampoos and conditioning ;
* Team-work and be involved in the execution of sales and marketing effort in all company's related events;
* Assist guests and team members as needed to keep the salon flowing smoothly, accurately;
* Tasks/Responsibilities: Performing hair wash (shampooing, conditioning, rinsing & blow-drying), massage as well as hair styling for the customer;
* Assist hairstylists on any chemical service tasks (Such as coloring, perming, rebonding), including of preparing those related working tools & equipment for team members, and maintaining overall shop cleanliness.
* Help maintaining adequate inventory of hair products and tools;
* Ensuring clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner;
* Collecting payments for salon services being performed;
* Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required, or to develop, of your knowledge and assistance to further enhance the development and growth of the company and its coordination with the other departments.
Interested applicants are welcomed to apply online with the comprehensive resume, which should states: (1) Availability (2)Working Experience, and (3) Current and Expected Salary, via the button of APPLY NOW.
We regret to inform that ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be notified and invited for face-to-face interview.
9: Orchard, Somerset, River Valley