A growing event’s management firm with a portfolio of organizing several international sports and red-carpet events is seeking for a motivated Project Manager to join their team in Bahrain. This opportunity would introduce the successful candidate to experience handling exciting projects and the execution of high scale events.
- Discuss with the client to learn about all matters related to the event such as the reason for the event, the background, and the expected audience.
- Oversees all logistics of the event, which includes tasks such as hiring caterers, decorators, entertainers, and staff; managing everyone on the team, and ensuring all furniture, decorations and designs are properly set with signs properly displayed.
- Maintains calendar of all projects and events and works collaboratively with the Director regarding impending deadlines and ensuring the project meets the customers' expectations.
- Manage the budget for all project related matters and maintain financial records.
- Evaluates events/projects; presents summary and recommendations for process improvements for future planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, hospitality, marketing or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of two years’ event planning experience at a comparable venue or at an agency producing complex and diverse events.
- Experience in creating/managing budgets for events and managing staff.
- Fluent in English
- Effective crisis management and time management skills.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Send your application to [email protected] with the subject "Project Manager" .