Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around ...
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Reporting managerially to the Director of HR Brantford, and professionally to the VP Talent & Diversity North America, the Talent Manager will support the Brantford Manufacturing plant and the North America Talent Team in all Talent related matters including employer branding, recruitment, onboarding, training, employee relations, performance management, succession management, training administration and coordination.
Employer Branding/ Talent Acquisition
- Oversee and support Industrial Canada recruitment process, partnering closely with all key stakeholders (hiring managers, HR Specialists, etc.)
- Work closely with North America Talent team to be aligned on NA approach, process & system (ATS); manage relevant employee referral program and facilitate Internal Job Posting (IJP); responsible for recruitment budget management;
- Manage relationships with local recruiting agencies;
- Manage onboarding program with new employees (onboarding toolkit, Ferrerita’, New Hires Orientation);
- Promote Employer Branding initiatives in collaboration with the North America Talent and local HR team (University career days, job fairs, EVP Group initiatives, Ferrero Careers website).
- Develop and monitor training budget: approve training requests, reconcile training actual spend with HR records and training GL; maintain training related purchase requests;
- Manage training policy, process, communication and tracking in alignment with NA approach;
- Conduct training needs analysis, curriculum and schedule design, and delivery management – in alignment with NA approach for Industrial (Brantford) and under relevant Ferrero University framework, such as:
o Ferrero Group Training initiatives: serve as Brantford point-of-contact for FGGP, LEAD, MIM, Ferrerita’;
o Welcome to Ferrero: design and implement onboarding activities/programs for Brantford
o Know How Academies: organize the roll-out schedule, play the role of Tutor for Canada and subject-matter-expert for Industrial Academies in North America; assist trainers with the training preparation, evaluation of trainers;
- Drive local training needs & delivery in alignment with North America Talent & local HR team:
o Build and maintain Local Training & systems
o Fox training initiatives
o Oversee Hourly Training Matrix
o Annual Training
o Training vendor management
o Audits – lead the training portion of all the audits (ISO, Environmental, Internal etc.)
o Assist with the enrollment of employee with external courses
- Support NA Talent & local HRBPs with talent development processes and tools (e.g., performance management, management review, career frameworks)
- Support local talent development initiatives
- Serve as local champion of Line Managers Excellence promotion, especially People Centricity for Line Managers roll-out in Canada
- Drives Industrial Graduate Program and Co-Op Program
Who we are looking for:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Human Resources related field of study
- Strong focus on results and continuous improvement, and the willingness to go above and beyond
- Well organized and strong time management skills
- Positive and effective communication across all functions
- Excellent technical capabilities with Microsoft Office and SAP, knowledge of SuccessFactors is a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and understand and/or have applicable knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and safety preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.