Nulogy is a technology company aiming to drive waste out of the supply chain. Our platform enables brands and their external suppliers to collaborate on increasingly customized consumer goods, leading to more profitable operations and sustainable growth. Our software is found in the supply chains of household names like L'Oréal, Sony, Procter & Gamble, and Pfizer. For our rapid growth, we have been recognized as one of Canada's 2019 Top Small &
Nulogy is a technology company aiming to drive waste out of the supply chain. Our platform enables brands and their external suppliers to collaborate on increasingly customized consumer goods, leading to more profitable operations and sustainable growth. Our software is found in the supply chains of household names like L'Oréal, Sony, Procter & Gamble, and Pfizer. For our rapid growth, we have been recognized as one of Canada's 2019 Top Small & Medium Employers. As a trusted industry partner, we have also been named a 2019 Food Logistics Top 100 Software Provider.
We value autonomy, mastery, and purpose for our employees, and a highly transparent and honest culture. This has helped us to be recognized repeatedly by Great Places to Work as a Great Place to Work for Women, Millennials, Technology, Mental Wellness & Inclusion!
By joining Nulogy, not only will you work with intelligent and empathetic peers, you'll also be solving challenging problems that make real global impact.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to run our overall digital marketing strategy which supports our branding, account-based marketing, and demand generation efforts. This role will be responsible for managing our paid media programming, digital advertising, social media, and website management, and will be an integral part of our marketing team.
- Manage organic and paid digital advertising campaigns on social media and other digital platforms to build awareness, drive traffic, generate leads, and increase engagement with targeted accounts
- Day-to-day management of Nulogy's corporate website, with an eye for continually improving the design, UX, traffic, and content of the website
- Manage Nulogy's social media calendar and engage with key industry influencers, online groups, and the broader community on social channels
- Manage Nulogy's paid media programming, including the planning and fulfillment of advertising and promotional campaigns within key media properties
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms and campaigns
- Prepare reporting on media campaign and digital advertising performance and make recommendations for improving performance and generating higher ROI
- In collaboration with the marketing team, develop email nurture campaign and account-based campaign assets to engage targeted audiences
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales.
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities.
- Other soft skills: Customer-focused, goal-focused, self-starter, problem solver, detail-oriented, organized, ability to multi-task and effectively manage time, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion to reach audiences with compelling messaging
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills (planning & organizing)
- A team player with excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing or content marketing positions, with a demonstrable track record of working successfully with content marketers and creatives
- Great communication and writing skills, particularly with a penchant for writing for the web
- Experience working with content management systems and website plugins, with deep knowledge of web design principles and a solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Unbounce, Drift, Crazyegg, and Pardot
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and how to wield them effectively for B2B companies
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Highly creative with excellent analytical skills
- Strong project management, time management, and problem solving skills
Nulogy embraces diversity, and we recognize the need for teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We encourage everyone to apply.