Are you looking to join a world-class manufacturing organization? At Husky Injection Molding Systems (Husky), we strive to be the best with a strong foundation built on innovation, collaboration and a unique culture with great people. We have an ambitious growth strategy that means exceptional career development opportunities and a chance to be a part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do. APPLY TODAY –
Are you looking to join a world-class manufacturing organization? At Husky Injection Molding Systems (Husky), we strive to be the best with a strong foundation built on innovation, collaboration and a unique culture with great people. We have an ambitious growth strategy that means exceptional career development opportunities and a chance to be a part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do. APPLY TODAY – join the Husky team!
WHAT WE OFFER:Compensation
- Highly competitive wages and shift premiums for afternoon/evening and weekend shifts(pay is dependent on experience and role/level)
- Excellent benefits package and retirement savings plans with company matching
- Competitive vacation policy supporting work/life balance
Our Husky Campus
- Clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with air quality, climate control and outstanding safety records
- Onsite fitness and wellness center, with access to onsite medical practitioners
- Onsite cafeterias
- Only 20 minutes north of Toronto Pearson Airport
- Must be able to work rotating shift schedules
- Must be able to commute to Bolton
As a Material Handler in our Molds Business, you are responsible for receiving, processing, sorting and delivering incoming material to appropriate work areas and/or responsible for preparing products and equipment for loading/unloading and securing shipments.
- Ensure prepared shipments meet Husky standards and requirements based on available sequence (list for on time)
- Assist others in proper handling of material
- Receipt of inbound/outbound material
- Packaging and shipping
- Administrative task (Scan of shipping document into SharePoint, order of packaging material, process sales outbound in BAAN IV)
- Attend the daily stand up meeting to get information on daily business and quality issue. Provide feedback whenever it is needed
- Inbound and Outbound shipping & Inspection
- Prepare and pack products and equipment for loading and secure shipment
- Ensure transportation and quality standards are met
- Receive, process and deliver incoming materials to appropriate work or storage areas
- Conduct and process physical cycle counts & track materials through the use of data from receipt through storage and delivery
- Inventory management
- Focus and prioritize work based on the daily project requirements and understand the current status of inventories and scheduled inventory consumption rates
- Check for obvious damage and verify the quantity and general specifications of incoming material
- Verify parts to packing slip and book parts into the computer
- Follow Husky EH&S guidelines
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- 1+ years of inventory management experience
- Forklift Operation Certificate
- Demonstrated ability to operate crane (i.e., regulations, controls, instruments, inspections, risks/hazards, operation, loading, etc.)
- Understanding of trailer requirements for weight, width and super-loads
- Understanding of basic rigging procedures (e.g., linking chains and cranes, inspection, signal operations)
- Basic understanding of different packing/shipping requirements expected to meet standards (e.g. local vs international shipments)
- Basic understanding of standard software skills, including MS Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to receive, interpret and apply customs requirements into shipping/packaging of products/orders
- Works on issue resolution, and involves other teams as needed, with a degree of support Able to follow business processes and procedures for receiving and cataloging information from various sources in a repeatable, easily digestible manner
- Able to prioritize orders and materials based on project requirements and objective
- Adopts continuous improvement programs
- Able to manage workload, time and resources, as well as schedule and prioritize projects Understands basic and technical written English
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks.
Husky is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise the member of the Talent Acquisition team in a timely fashion of any disabilities that requires accomodation measures in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Information received relating to accomodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
No agency or telephone inquiries please.