Are you looking to join a world-class manufacturing organization? At Husky Injection Molding Systems (Husky), we strive to be the best with a strong foundation built on innovation, collaboration and a unique culture with great people. We have an ambitious growth strategy that means exceptional career development opportunities and a chance to be a part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do. APPLY TODAY –
Are you looking to join a world-class manufacturing organization? At Husky Injection Molding Systems (Husky), we strive to be the best with a strong foundation built on innovation, collaboration and a unique culture with great people. We have an ambitious growth strategy that means exceptional career development opportunities and a chance to be a part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do. APPLY TODAY – join the Husky team!
WHAT WE OFFER:Compensation
- Highly competitive wages and shift premiums for afternoon/evening and weekend shifts(pay is dependent on experience and role/level)
- Excellent benefits package and retirement savings plans with company matching
- Competitive vacation policy supporting work/life balance
Our Husky Campus
- Clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with air quality, climate control and outstanding safety records
- Onsite fitness and wellness center, with access to onsite medical practitioners
- Onsite cafeterias
- Only 20 minutes north of Toronto Pearson Airport
- Must be able to work rotating shift schedules
- Must be able to commute to Bolton
Responsible for receiving, processing and delivering of incoming material to appropriate work cells in Assembly.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Processing incoming material using Maintain Receipts procedures in Baan. Ensuring material is stored away and delivered to the appropriate work cell in Assembly accurately
- Inspecting incoming shipments for accurate part numbers and quantity following Print Claim report or the Quarantine Procedure if required
- Inspecting incoming material and, if required, following the Damaged Incoming Goods procedure
- Generating Outbound Advice from Baan and delivering appropriate items to Manufacturing
- Performing Miscellaneous Receipts procedure on all non-production related material
- Ensuring accuracy of Material Issues List and Work In Process inventory
- Transferring items, both physically and electronically (in Baan), from location to location
- Responding to inquiries from Assembly Technicians
- May participate in or lead continuous improvement activities
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks.
Husky is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise the member of the Talent Acquisition team in a timely fashion of any disabilities that requires accomodation measures in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Information received relating to accomodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
No agency or telephone inquiries please.