Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA! Job Description
To support and report to the Group Company Secretary/Deputy Company Secretary.
- To assist in organising board and committees meetings of the listed entity and other AIA entities (together, "Group")
- To provide technical input to the Listing Rules and legal compliance processes and assist in conducting ad-hoc research in the area of listed companies compliance
- To prepare annual and interim reports, announcements, circulars or other necessary public disclosures, as well as any securities or corporate filings
- To participate and give company secretarial support to any ongoing or ad-hoc projects of the Group
- To exercise necessary supervision over company secretarial supporting staff
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years gained from listed companies at managerial level
- High degree of proficiency in English and Chinese
- Good experience in taking minutes for board and committee meetings
- Experienced in conducting benchmarking and research relating to Listing Rules and Companies Ordinance compliance
- Good working attitude and excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent in dealing with and handling multiple and changing work deadlines and priorities
- Excellent organization skills and workflows planning
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.