The Collections Analyst 1 is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by
The Collections Analyst 1 is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Utilize advanced negotiation skills to resolve delinquency issues. Provide financial solution by assisting customer with their debt obligation (e. g. offering rewrite program, settlement program).Utilize computer software to document calls, analyze customer problems, and seek resolution. Utilize all available tools and technology to influence customer behavior with established procedures. Ensure proper collection actions by addressing the issue, including initiate legal actions, liaise with lawyer (for backend collections)For secured loans, credit control officer should also liaise with dealers, monitor and execute foreclosure and auction processes (along with legal firms lawyers).Coach less experience collectors. Handles issues on systems, process and participates in UAT as necessary. Provide feedback on project -related activities. Monitor errors to ensure adherence to audit and control processes. May recommend appropriate actions to resolve identified problems. May work with business teams to develop system process improvements and solutions
- Responsible for performance analysis and probability of payment from customers, reducing the risk, improving performance of customers with higher balances owed. Requires the ability to interact with people in the business (Internal / External to collections) Requires being an expert in different topics of the banking business related to collections and the ability to address strategic improvements independently
- Responsible for conducting interviews with clients to assess their situation and reach a negotiation
- You must identify trends and business projections based on economic conditions
- Provide training to junior collectors in negotiation techniques / collection
- Guarantee the execution of strategic improvements in the collection process
- Communicate to the business financial trends, evaluations and interpreting risk analysis for Senior Management
- This position leverages the combination of quantitative skills to maximize recovery while maintaining operational quality and ensuring a positive experience with the client.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2 years experience in Collection
- Responsible, Analytical, Proactive, Adaptation, Organized, Teamwork, Work Under Pressure, Results Oriented.
- Innovation and generation of proposals. Ability to adjust quickly to changes and reprioritization in the market
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .