The Oracle Cloud ERP Security Administrator position is role at Growing finance company (AAP) that will be responsible for implementing and managing user security within Oracle Cloud ERP Financials, provisioning roles and data access sets based on organization-defined data security policies and user role matrix defined by the business. The successful candidate will be experienced in updating and implementing user security and roles, supporting SDLC release
The Oracle Cloud ERP Security Administrator position is role at Growing finance company (AAP) that will be responsible for implementing and managing user security within Oracle Cloud ERP Financials, provisioning roles and data access sets based on organization-defined data security policies and user role matrix defined by the business. The successful candidate will be experienced in updating and implementing user security and roles, supporting SDLC release cycles including configuration in lower environments, migration, and QA, reviewing and auditing end user accounts, permissions, and access rights, aligning segregation of duties (SOD) and security profiles in a large, complex enterprise organization. The candidate must possess hands-on knowledge in Oracle Cloud ERP financials (SaaS) security and administration tasks, experienced with security console, and experience in building custom roles by tailoring Oracle seeded roles as per the business requirement.
The candidate will be a disciplined self-starter working well with development teams, functional teams, business leads, information security & risk management teams and vendors. In addition, this candidate will understand how to drive value out of the Oracle Cloud ERP application by building efficient extensions, optimize existing processes, with the intent to create a frictionless experience for our team members. The candidate will work closely with project manager, functional team and business owners to identify and resolve issues relating to Oracle Cloud ERP SaaS applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with business stakeholders, project managers, IT business analysts, and development teams to understand the needs and their requirements.
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Support Oracle Cloud Financial ERP implementation during discovery, CRP, SIT, UAT, go-live and post go-live.
- Serve as the Oracle Cloud ERP Security and application admin subject matter expert
- Update and implement user security and roles within Oracle ERP Cloud Security based on functional documents provided by project team.
- Design, advise, test, implement and document security access model and implementing best practice controls
- Provide support for Oracle Cloud Sysadmin security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Adherence to SOX and SOD controls
- Review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access rights. Align segregation of duties and security profiles.
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects, identify, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Co-ordinate with development team on release, configuration management in Oracle Cloud applications. Assist with code migration in Production.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services environment.
- Focus on continuous improvement to drive a seamless, modernized associate/user experience.
- Occasionally provide off-hours on-call technical support maintaining processes and Special Business events to Business teams. Work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
- Assist, mentor and train other team members.
- Work closely with Oracle Support teams and production support manager to address incidents and service request queue, ensuring proper prioritization
- Interact closely with Finance teams/Audit firms to provide SOD conflict reports/ Audit reports/ Sensitive data access reports.
- Able to shift between priorities as needed throughout the workday.
- Consistently cognizant of opportunities for enhancements and process improvements.
- Learn new software tools and skills as needed. Keep up with technologies. Provide mentoring to other development staff on security and Sysadmin topics.
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Ensure applications are scalable and operate efficiently in the production environment.
- Ability to research issues across multiple key systems and databases. Assist customers and team members on issue resolution and problem solving.
- Comfortable working in an open, dynamic, rapidly changing environment where collaboration is crucial.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information systems is preferred.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in supporting Oracle cloud ERP applications security and administration tasks
- 5+ years of experience working with financial ERP systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle Cloud security console, roles, system administration security
- Should have through understanding of security architecture of Oracle Cloud R13 and higher, Oracle EBS R12 (Role/Responsibility design, Data access, User maintenance and Personalization)
- Experience with Oracle databases Oracle 11g or above
- Strong Analytical and technical skills is required
- Experience with either on-line or in-store retail selling applications
- Experience in large scale applications, either public facing web applications or applications with large numbers of concurrent users
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, work with architects to come to an agreed technical approach, and lead development efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with or lead cross-functional teams with minimal supervision.
- Ability to drive consensus within a team and influence outcomes in significant technical decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to work with different business groups as well as IT partners (enterprise architects, vendors, etc.) at all levels within the organization.
Problem Solving and Analytic Skills:
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of the system development.
- A strong technical vision. Ability to understand, master, and be able to prototype with new technologies quickly. Person in this role needs to be able to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems.
- Open-minded, willing to consider multiple options, sources, perspectives, and possible solutions. Careful assessment of the importance, relevance, and validity of all options.
- Inquisitive. Ask probing questions and research as a basis for making design decisions and judging quality; understand the true reason behind the request rather than just accepting an initial thought or proposed solution.
- Proactive and willing to contribute ideas. Not afraid to ask questions.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize multiple streams of activity. Adapt well to changes.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize, and plan work to satisfy established timeframes; meet commitments and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with a high-level of accuracy and efficiency.