Critical new position based on growth
Innovative and Growing Company
About Our Client
We partnered with one of the nation's largest and fastest growing real estate developer, which has gone from strength to strength for more than 50 years. They are currently looking for a competent Chief Marketing Officer to join the management team.
- Translate business priorities into marketing strategies and opportunities, partnering with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams to achieve financial and strategic goals.
- Oversee and coordinate all marketing, communications, and public relations efforts for the business, working as part of the leadership team.
- Provide thoughtful, provocative, and strategic counsel and ideas to senior leadership, helping the business to be a step ahead of where the organization needs to be from a digital marketing and PR/communications lens.
- Act as a resource to senior leadership and functional teams by developing tools, templates, resources, and communications that can be used with prospects to grow the business.
- Build and manage a best-in-class marketing team in a fast-paced environment, fostering a nimble and continuous sense of urgency. Establish motivating objectives for team members that align with company objectives.
- Drive a smart strategy and optimize marketing spend through measurable performance and success metrics.
- Drive efforts to create market-leading content that builds and maintains brand awareness at corporate, business unit, geographic market, and property levels.
- Build and maintain a successful brand image across expanding national and international markets, carrying the brand flag as executive sponsor.
- Develop strategies and materials for all communications and positioning of the organization to its constituents including, but not limited to, investors, community groups, media, employees, brokers, tenants, partners, and the public at large.
- Drive digital marketing strategy and automation within the organization, leveraging Salesforce and other internal and external technology, applications, and systems to foster business growth in a measurable way.
- Create a strategic vision for website and oversee the creation of content and maintenance, ensuring it functions as a Sales Engineer with full mobile functionality for our customers.
- Create and implement a strategic plan to reinforce brand pillars within internal team, as well as externally in the marketplace to strengthen and diversify of the company's branding.
- Collaborate with and manage external marketing and communications agencies, while managing spending.
- Develop relationships with appropriate industry media contacts to ensure positive coverage for development activity.
- Provide marketing counsel to internal customer, Construction Services, for business pursuits and brand identity.
- Oversee and coordinate large events, including customer relationship events, broker events, industry events and various public activities, ensuring marketing spend is capitalized.
- Plan and oversee social media outreach: LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or business. Masters or MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a leadership direct response marketing role.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of the real estate market and its audiences.
- Extensive knowledge of social media as well as digital marketing, experience in broadcast both radio and TV, as well as a sound understanding of print.
- Must be a highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with proven public relations and communications experience connecting with a wide range of audiences.
- Experience leading and motivating a team and managing up and down the chain.
- Strong results-driven project management skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities and meet overlapping deadlines.
- Experience managing or working with marketing and public relations agencies.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience