- Foster relationships with customers and visit customers periodically
- Attend Meetings with Customers together with Key Account Manager as Representative of the Company
- Attend trouble shooting, understand the technical issues and feedback to internal or HQ for solution.
- Collect necessary data, info and VOC (Voice of Customer)
- Support Key Account Manager for technical promotion with customer
- Update internal documentation, including Outage schedule, Target Projects List
- Review and coordinate schedule of outage works activity, internally and externally for the outage work execution
- Min. Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Electrical background with more than 5 years in power plant experience (thermal/ combined cycle/ hydro/ geothermal) either in design, O&M, power station construction, warranty experience
- Understand power distribution in LV, MV, HV, main component/ equipment in power stations.
- Experience in maintenance, trouble shooting
- Able to understand SLD (single line diagram), schematic diagram, protection scheme
- Able to use Words, Excel, PPT effectively.
- Able to write communicate Indonesia language, English, Japanese (advantage)
- Willing to travel
- Having strategic way of thinking and good communication skills
- To be able to work independently and taking lead to manage the outage activity
- Motivated, proactive and ability to work hard
- Enthusiasm to learn about new technology and engineering know how