About the Role
As a Group Product Manager, you will lead our Payments product stream. The payments team manages products for our online payments business (Midtrans), offline payments business and disbursement engine (IRIS). Together these products power one of the largest payments businesses in Indonesia and impact millions of customers and merchants who use these products.
What You Will Do
- Manage and to back up product managers in your product group, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
- Define OKRs for your product area and hold your team accountable for setting and achieving their personal OKRs
- Recruit, hire and train new PMs as you grow your product scope
- Drive product strategy for your product, partnering with your product development team and cross-functional stakeholders to create and execute on the prioritized roadmap
- Set an example for your team to be customer-focused by managing customer research efforts and always tieing your work back to our customers
- Partner with other senior and management team to ensure that product OKRs and roadmaps are aligned
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in engineering or management
- Should have a minimum of 8 years of working experience with a minimum of 2 years of lead managing other product managers
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Solid organization, leadership, team-building, and mentorship experience
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and face-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to get to know what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them bestAbout the Team
The GoMerchants team is a product-engineering team that is working to create an ecosystem of solutions to support merchants on the Gojek platform to better manage and grow their business. As one of the key stakeholders in the Gojek ecosystem, merchants are involved in various offerings such as food delivery, payment acceptance solutions (both online and offline), POS, SME financial services, deals and promotions. The job of the GoMerchants team is to understand the needs of the merchants and build platforms and interfaces (mobile apps, web apps) that will enable them to be successful on the Gojek platform.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Pt Mitracomm Ekasarana
Pt. Samsonite Indonesia
Marriott Vacations Worldwide