About the Role
Gojek is looking for a mission driven Human Resources and/or Operations professional to build and leave a data driven, people focused Operations and Compliance group. The team partners with other HR colleagues to operationalise and run programs and policies that impact our GoTroops on a daily basis. You will ensure that our employees receive a consistent and world class customer experience through the establishment of a shared service center. You will have experience in transformation in order to ensure the team is structured to address continued scaling and complexity of the organization.
What You Will Do
- Create a strategy and vision for the development of our operations team
- People management of an operations team split across numerous countries
- Management of mobility, benefit, leave programs, compensation/budgeting, payroll, learning and people service operations.This includes any related vendor management and legal compliance
- Partner with other HR teams to ensure operationalisation of new policies and programs
- Establishment of system workflows and controls for entry of people data, along with any subsequent downstream system linkages
- Ensure appropriate analytics and data reporting is in place to allow HR teams to make informed decisions on people programs
- Establish a legal and compliance framework that ensures Gojek is compliant with all legislation and internal policies
- Provide GoTroops with a world class customer experience
What You Will Need
- At least 10 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Operations in a mult-national organization.
- People management and leadership experience including remote based teams
- Strong analytical background, ideally in Human Resources
- Proven track record in change management and transformation within an operations environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment
About the Team
Working alongside the Global People Systems, Global People Operations, CoEs and People Partner teams, our team is mutually concerned with our employees’ personal and professional development. We oversee corporate talent and organizational transformations within Gojek.
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It's also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Rs Pondok Indah Group
Rs Pondok Indah Group
Pt Jaya Bersama Saputra Perkasa