- Select the right Project Management methodology either for SDLC or Scrum;
- Develop IT project plan for SDLC which comprise of project deliverables, schedules, required stakeholders, budget, risks and challenges, and communication plan;
- Perform the project Kick-off.
- Follow-up project activities and resources planning including the external parties;
- Control time management, define, maintain schedule, and project budget;
- Work closely with the project stakeholders (including the external parties) to manage project issues and risk, and motivate the team;
- Manage the User Acceptance Testing and Hand over to Operation Team; etc.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in System Information or Information Technology;
- 5 Years’ experience as IT Project Manager preferable from Retail Industry;
- Have analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Demonstrate integrity, good team work, empathy and open minded in working environment.