PROJECT ENGINEER (C&S, ARCH) / QA/QC ENGINEER
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist the Project Manager to plan, monitor and control daily works at the project sites.
2. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH management system.
3. To prepare cost effective plan and detailed work schedule for completion of project.
4. Responsible of site coordination and supervising to ensure project are completed according to schedule and adhere to documents control procedure.
5. To ensure good workmanship provided by contractors, check on any reported non-compliance and correction to all non-compliance.
6. To monitor construction project to ensure that procedure, material and equipment comply with approved plans, specification, sample and quality.
7. Liaise with authority and all consultants i.e Architects, C&S Engineer, M&E and Landscape consultants.
8. To carry out inspection and tests as per specifications.
9. To comply with all regulations and by laws of any authorities over the works.
10. To attend site meeting, technical meeting, and coordination meeting during the work progress.
11. To prepare Site Diary and reports of project activities.
1. Must possess Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Science or related discipline.
2. Minimum 3 years working experience in construction environment with at least 1 year in a similar capacity.
3. Familiar with legal requirements and knowledgeable in environmental, safety and health practices.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Self-motivated person and able to work independently.
6. Able to liaise with clients, consultants and authorities.
7. Able to work under pressure and for long hours.
8. Computer literate.
We seek performance-driven individuals to join our team. For those meet the criteria stated above, please email your complete resume to [email protected]
- Please state the position you wish to apply in your resume
- Only shortlisted candidate will be notified