Provide support to the sales and distribution teams in relation to activities for which Sales Operations is responsible. Ensure the business areas have accurate data on which to monitor and improve sales performance, meet compliance and governance requirements, execute the liaison between field and internal areas in order to deliver high levels of customer service and ensure effective sales
Provide support to the sales and distribution teams in relation to activities for which Sales Operations is responsible. Ensure the business areas have accurate data on which to monitor and improve sales performance, meet compliance and governance requirements, execute the liaison between field and internal areas in order to deliver high levels of customer service and ensure effective sales performance.
- Develop, improve, produce and distribute management information including the production of ad hoc requests ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Support distributor remuneration, implementation of sales initiatives, networks, events and systems.
- Support research/analysis around potential business development opportunities.
- Carry out tasks, such as the preparation of documentation, to support the implementation of projects to time and quality standards.
- Resolve operational customer/distributor (or other partner) management activities (e.g. remuneration, sales initiatives, event management, cross-selling), ensuring an efficient and high-quality service is extended to all internal and external customers.
- Assists internal and external customers with questions about the organization´s products and/or services.
- Review, analyze, report and implement Governance and Compliance requirements.
Additional Job Functions
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes including providing internal and external Access Support facilities to customers/brokers.
- Support the identification and delivery of training for others.
- Carry out tasks, such as the preparation of customer and distributor reports, to support sales activity and the implementation of projects to time and quality standards.
- Conduct due diligence on transactions and processes in order to determine the risk profile in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Work with local Sales and Distribution teams to ensure effective ongoing sales performance.
- Management data is available and used, independently collate and analyze customer and distributor data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats.
- Assess and evaluate business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide specialist advisory support to internal clients on a daily basis, by being focal point of contact, to ensure that there is no misalignment between policy and practice.
- Support capability development activities in a customer segment at the local level, focusing on one or more areas (development of customer or distributor insights; segmentation and value proposition; sales tools and platforms etc.)
- Monitor and review financial information, updating where necessary in order to identify any anomalies or discrepancies and ensure management has access to up to date and accurate information.
Performance Management Accountabilities
- Model behaviors that demonstrate commitment to corporate values.
- Take accountability for participating in the performance management cycle.
- Participate fully as a team member and contribute to the improved performance of the team.
- Expand knowledge and exchange it with team members and business partners.
- Take action to manage own personal development.
Your Skills and Experience
Diploma or Bachelor Degree with min 2 years in related field
Who we are
Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about insurance? Perhaps you should. Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. How do you feel about the things you truly love? Don’t you want to protect them in the best way possible? Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. This is no easy task. In today’s interconnected world, tackling risk is fast, unpredictable and invigorating. You’ll have to think on your feet as you manage risks big and small, from flooding to cyber crime. You’ll be tackling issues like these in over 170 countries. It’s a big challenge, but you’ll have a truly diverse network helping you. As part of an international team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
As you make an impact across borders, you’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.
Zurich Insurance has the policy to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to criteria such as race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
At Zurich we believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our 4 million customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes. As a global organisation, with an increasingly agile workforce, we're happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Primary Location Malaysia-Kuala LumpurSchedule Full-timeTravel NoJob Posting 11/23/20Unposting Date Ongoing