Always dreamed of growing your career in the Hospitality Industry?
Key responsibilities include managing online Reservations, from check-in to check-out, performing administrative tasks, generating reports & updates and ensuring Guests have a great stay with us!
Be part of our growing Team and send in your CV now to [email protected]
- Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures
- Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys, etc.
- Collect payment for room charges and other fees
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Check and send emails
- Make and confirm reservations
- Maintain a clean and tidy work space at all times
- Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings
- Be informed and up-to-date on all types of room accommodation and availability
- Communicate with housekeeping, room service and security staff as necessary
- Provide local information on restaurants, special sites, activities, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively
- Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot resolve
- Take and deliver messages for guests
- Maintain a friendly, personable disposition
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (sorting mail, paper filing, etc.)
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual leave
- Uniforms provided
- Free usage of site facilities - Gym & Swimming pool
- Great working environment
SALARY RANGERM1000 - RM2000