HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an incredible, award-winning history and a reputation for being the best in the industry!
We are now looking for an experienced Information Security & Compliance officer to join our IT team based within our Head Office in Old Trafford.
This role will provide leadership and guidance on all information security compliance aspects of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and maintaining security standards such as PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials. The main purpose of the role is to enable the business to operate securely and ensure that the impact of security incidents are minimised.
What does the job involve?
- Maintenance of our Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Development and maintenance of appropriate policies
- Advising on Information Security Compliance for colleagues and suppliers
- Conduct auditing and controls effectiveness reviews
- Managing third party security audits and associated findings
- Appropriate handling and management of security incidents, problems, and changes
- Conducting risk assessments and assure all key supplier risk activities
- Provide appropriate reporting and management information
- Supporting effective information security awareness to the organisation
Who are we looking for?
- An individual broad understanding of technology and security controls
- Someone with experience of Incident co-ordination and investigation
- Risk analysis and risk mitigation methodology (ISO27005)
- Experience of Auditing and compliance measurement
- Document development (Policies, Standards, Procedures, Guidelines)
- At least 3 years' experience in information security
- Experience of ISO27001/ISMS implementation or audit is essential
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013 implementer or auditor preferable
- Security risk awareness - being aware of security risks and threats and being able to explain those threats to non-IT people in simple terms
What do you get back?
We want to make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here are just some of the benefits you have access to when you join:
- FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% off for friends and family
- Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
- Discount vouchers for your mobile phone, gym membership, family days out, restaurants and high street shopping
- Long service rewards when you hit 5 years
As well as plenty of other flexible benefits
At HSS, we prioritise inclusivity and diversity. This is why we are committed to attracting, recruiting and supporting candidates and colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds. This helps us to facilitate a rich mix of culture and experience across the entire Group, ensuring mental and physical wellbeing remain at the forefront of work force.