Ariva Hospitality is expanding in the capital and primary cities of Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia and Vietnam and we are searching for key positions: i) General Manager ii) Director of Sales / and Marketing iii) Finance Director/ Manager, to lead in the opening of our Hotels and Serviced Residences that are four stars and above in excellent downtown locations. The successful experienced candidates will be responsible for driving revenue and profitability, guest
Ariva Hospitality is expanding in the capital and primary cities of Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia and Vietnam and we are searching for key positions: i) General Manager ii) Director of Sales / and Marketing iii) Finance Director/ Manager, to lead in the opening of our Hotels and Serviced Residences that are four stars and above in excellent downtown locations. The successful experienced candidates will be responsible for driving revenue and profitability, guest satisfaction, managing and developing staff and maintaining the integrity of the property.
1. The General Manager responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Daily Operation and Management duties.
- Creating a positive team-oriented environment focusing on the customer through employee development and motivation.
- Lead sales efforts, including calling top accounts and meeting clients on-site.
- Lead regular property inspections with team to ensure cleanliness and maintenance is upheld at all times.
- Support and promote brand awareness.
- Meetings to be conducted include daily operation meeting, weekly sales & revenue meeting, monthly financial and credit meeting, and staff meeting.
- Meet financial review dates and corporate directed programs in a timely fashion.
- Oversee the budget process and ensure department heads are guided to achieve the productivity levels and company standards.
- Work with Sales and Finance to forecast accurately the monthly financial position of the property based on revenue and expenses.
- Be involved in the hiring process for all staff to ensure compliance of standards expected.
- Ensure performance appraisals are carried out timely and meaningfully.
- Motivate, coach, counsel, and be involved in training and discipline staff as necessary.
2. The Director of Sales responsibilities include:
- Leading room sales, reservations and marketing communications team to optimize revenue from all income generating department to achieve the targets set.
- Focus on Market competitive performance and Segment strategy, Revenue management, Online Distribution marketing, E-Marketing, Partnership Marketing, Social Media, Database management and CRM.
- Ensure brand consistency and progressive in new opportunities to increase brand value.
- Sales cost management
3. The Director of Finance/Finance Manager additional responsibilities include:
- Oversee, hire, train and lead the finance team in carrying out accounting functions including receivables, payables, fixed assets, GL, income audit and general cashier functions.
- Accurate and timely submission of monthly accounts closing in accordance with recognised financial reporting standards and established policies and procedures.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management reports, highlighting variances and recommending performance improvements initiatives
- Preparation of yearly budget and periodic updating of re-forecast
- Managing of cashflow, including monitoring of receivables and credit review
- Liaise with external agents for statutory compliance matters pertaining to audit, tax and corporate secretarial matters.
- Consistently review internal control processes and ensure that there are sound internal controls in place.
- Work with Operations for procurement process
- At least 5 years of management experience in a hotel or serviced residence.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognised University, Hotel School or relevant industry management experience.
- Effective in verbal and written communication and influencing skills to handle guests and staff.
- Strong command in spoken and written English language. Mandarin and Bahasa are added advantages.
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines regularly.
- Successful experience in various hospitality operations; pre-opening or overseas work experience will be added advantage.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership skills in handling problems, including anticipation, prevention, identification and solving problems as necessary.
- Strong analytical skills to understand and evaluate complex information, sales and finance data, from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Training and Relevant hospitality technical software skills.
- For Director of Finance / Finance Manager position, an Accountancy degree from a recognised University is required.
Interested Candidates with the relevant experience and qualification are invited to send in your resume together with a recent photo to Ariva Hospitality Pte. Ltd through email at: [email protected] Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for. These positions are available in Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia and Vietnam. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.