In a world of dramatic and fast-paced change, the ability to retain existing customers and attract new ones is critical. As a customer advisory professional, you’ll provide clients with a strong analytical framework to transform their sales and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you’ll work closely with our clients’ marketing, sales and customer service functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer
In a world of dramatic and fast-paced change, the ability to retain existing customers and attract new ones is critical. As a customer advisory professional, you’ll provide clients with a strong analytical framework to transform their sales and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you’ll work closely with our clients’ marketing, sales and customer service functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer base.
Through our structured learning and development program, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and experience to help grow our clients’ businesses. And with a network that stretches across the world, you’ll gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for Managers/Senior Managers to join our leading Business Design Consulting team. Our Manager are leaders in, and passionate about helping our clients design and deliver new Customer Experiences. They are smart, switched on and bring a strategic, creative and analytical mindset. Above all they want to make a real difference to our client’s business and their customers.
Managers lead our project team’s day to day and work closely with our clients to lead, inspire and influence thinking within the project. They are expected to coach and develop their team members and are responsible for the delivery of complex workstreams and solutions. They deliver impactful when presentation, and have experience in leading client workshops, design sessions and/or customer research clinics. They are comfortable working with a level of ambiguity and at a fast pace in a dynamic environment.
Our managers enjoy working on varying projects and are open to learning about new industries and new cultures. They work across the project lifecycle from CX strategy through to CX design and execution. They deliver outstanding service to our clients and in do so in a way which helps achieve our purpose of “build a better working world”.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead complex CX workstreams comprising a mix of EY and client’s resources, with overall accountability delivering the expected outcomes to quality, time and budget
- Ability to build a highly collaborative, high performing team environment
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Ability to identify and address client needs, and lead client discussions and meetings and workshops
- Lead in the design and implementation of customer-centric solutions that provide measurable impact to clients
- Design customer journeys in various client sectors, identify experiential pain points, delights and CX capabilities
- Contribute to the development of the Business Design practice i.e. support industry events, thought leadership and development of new tools and methods
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree with 6-12 years of working experience in a customer-facing and problem-solving capacity. Preferably with experience in a business consulting role in a leading consultancy firm, designing or delivering customer journeys in the market.
- Familiarity with customer-centric trends, best practices and technology solutions. Some fundamental experience in at least one of the competencies: customer research and insights, design, sales and marketing, customer services operations and channel engagement would be helpful
- Some experience in the design or delivery in at least one or more of the following competencies:
- Customer research and Insights
- Human-centred Experience Design and Measurement
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Services and Engagement
- Recognized digital platforms and enabling technologies i.e. CMS, CRM
Ideally, you will also have
- Sector-specific customer experience knowledge
- Knowledge in Agile and/or traditional project management
- Knowledge in product management and development lifecycle
- Knowledge in Design Thinking, UI/UX
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy & transaction, and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.