A Senior QC Executive must be willing to work 6 days per week from Monday to Saturday, and willing to work long hours (if required).
The salary will be based on knowledge and working experience in related field.
- Overall implementation & maintenance of MESTI, GMP, HACCP, HALAL.
- Manage and sustain quality control and quality assurance of products and ensure quality requirements of customers are met and regulatory requirements are compiled to.
- Manage the daily operation of the IQC, IPQC, OQC.
- Conduct and oversee lab activities and testing and analyses test results/data.
- Manage and sustain the quality control system to ensure effectiveness, detectability, reliability and capability from incoming to finished products.
- Ensure output quality meets customers’ requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Interface and work with other departments on quality and problem solving matters.
- Support the Management on matters regarding quality and QA.
- Handles customer complaints and support customer inquiries, requirements.
- Review, improve and update the quality management system and its processes and ensure updates of the procedures, work instructions and document control.
- Lead and handle internal quality audits and vendor audit activities.
- Initiate, drive and co-ordinate corrective, preventive actions.
- Degree in Food Science / Food Technology / Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Familiar with the ISO 9001, ISO 22000 / HACCP / GMP system, Food Safety and inter auditing is preferable.
- Motivated, analytical, able to work under pressure, independent and with strong leadership quality.
- Good written and communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Working experience at least 4 or 5 year(s) in Food Manufacturing or Quality Control environment will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS office, Excel and Word.