At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.Job Summary
- Drive NPS (Net Promoter Score) Benchmarking study end-to-end, from the initiation of research methodology, development of research construct and questionnaire, monitoring of fieldwork execution by research agency and working collaborative with external stakeholders (research agency) and internal stakeholders (Marketing Division and Operations & Transformation Division)
- Derive insights from NPS Benchmarking, Transactional Touch Points data, BNM industry survey and any other related consumer study to determine the strategy towards creating signature Customer Experience (CX) moments and the metrics of measurement of such initiatives
- Drive a customer-focused culture through programmatic implementation of relevant processes to drive a customer-centricity and focused in all Marketing initiatives/channelsPRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
a. Define the objectives and prepare the project brief of the Benchmarking study
- NPS Benchmarking studies management:
b. Evaluate the proposals from research agencies, considering the methodology and capabilities
c. Review the research questionnaire and monitor the fieldwork execution and progress tracking
d. Analyse the results collectively with the research agencies, by contextualizing the business
priorities and strategic direction to strengthen the quality of the analysis and results
e. Align all stakeholders on the key outputs and action items from Benchmarking study, and monitor
the implementation of the action items with the relevant stakeholders
a. Collaborate with external stakeholders for BNM/Industry related studies on consumer insights
- Key liaison and project driver for BNM/Industry related study
b. Provide inputs and project manage deliverables as the key liaison and project driver
c. Analyse the results and share findings for improvement opportunities in the areas of customer
experience and customer journey with relevant internal stakeholders.
a. Review the various data points related to CX, ranging from NPS Benchmarking, Industry reports, market researches and VOC (Voice of Customers) real time survey results (NPS bottom up)
- Analyse multiple consumer insights data to support an insights-driven CX culture
b. Analyse the various insights and derive a common theme as a key input to our CX strategy and focus areas
c. Use the analysis to determine which key signature CX moments that the organisation should focus on and determine the measure of success, as well as key metrics to track the progress and outcome, working in partnership with relevant stakeholders from Operations
a. Provide thought leadership in marketing campaigns to ensure the customer lens is always embedded in mechanics and also construct
- Advocate for a strong CX culture through customer journey involvement
b. Work closely with Brand & Communications team to deliver good CX in communication efforts and interactions across digital and social media channels
c. Work with HR on CX capabilities and appreciation across the Marketing Division and subsequently how this can be embedded to the larger organization. This will involve gaining executive support from EXCO and region.
a. Ensure all regional reporting requirements, templates, data requests are met timely, through collaboration and coordination with relevant internal stakeholders such as Analytics teams from Marketing/Operations and also Customer Engagement teams.
- Regional reporting and initiatives roll-outJOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelors with at least 2nd class upper or equivalent in Statistics, Economics, Marketing or Commerce from a reputable university
- Substantial experience or exposure in relevant areas such as customer experience, analytics/insights, product management, marketing, consulting or project management.
- At least 8 years of working experience in related roles/industry. Exposure in people management would be desirable. Exposure in banking or insurance would be an added advantage.
- Awareness of consumer, and commercial products and market trends.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset, with strong understanding of research methods
- Strong communication skills and is an excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Exposure in Digital Marketing, Customer Experience and Big Data is an added advantage.
- Ability to connect the dots and has the focus to drive for initiatives on own accord
- Able to lead without formal authority, exercising influential leadership to gain buy-in from stakeholders
- A positive change agent with a forward-looking mentality