Salesforce Senior System Analyst/Senior Developer Job Opportunity:
• 5 to 10 years specifically in Salesforce .com development (coding), and implementation, administration, and configuration.
• The Salesforce development (coding) experience as stated above must be in Apex, Visualforce, Integration and Lightning, and any affiliated coding technologies required for Salesforce like Java-script frameworks.
• Any prior experience with other technologies like Java/.Net is highly preferred
• Candidate should have strong hands-on experience in Apex/Visualforce and Lightning coding, and in Salesforce administration, configuration and customization, including reports and dashboards
• Excellent communication and be able to coordinate with and get Knowledge Transition from Onsite (USA-based) salesforce development teams, and interact with IT/Business stakeholders there
SALESFORCE .COM CERTIFICATIONS
• Must Have: Developer Certification (Platform Dev 1) and AppBuilder Certification
• Desirable: Advanced Developer Certification (DEV 501 or Platform Dev 2) completed in full (all 3 parts)
• Good to Have: Advanced Admin (ADM301) or Consultant (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud) Certifications
FORCE.COM PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT SKILLS NEEDED
• Must Have: Experience of atleast 4 Actual Projects in Salesforce .com LIGHTNING version, including working on Aura framework, and creating Lightning components
• Candidate should have Strong Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Java-script. Hands-on experience on Sales, Service, Community Clouds.
• Strong Problem-solving skills, with ability to get multiple solutions for/approaches to solve a problem/scenario
• Thorough knowledge of coding best practices, and understanding the limitations of Apex coding
• Integrate with Force.com Web services including SOAP, WSDL, REST, SSL standards, security models and typical API client architecture. Plus, experience in working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API
• Implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards
• Experience using Apex Data Loader (or other ETL tools like Informatica or Boomi or Cast Iron or Mulesoft)
• Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential
• Follow unit testing and test class best practices, and be capable of coding for positive/negative scenarios
• Must have experience with production deployment using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool, and working on solving deployment errors
• Knowledge on HTML/HTML5, CSS, XML, AJAX, Web-services, Google APIs, JQuery/any other java-script framework. Object oriented programming experience in J2EE/.Net platforms.
• Candidate should have very good understanding of Salesforce Admin activities like – user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc…
• Strong hands-on experience with administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce .com, and in reports and dashboards
• Customize and configure SFDC objects, data fields, page layouts, record types, workflows, document templates, reports and dashboards
UST Global is a technology partner dedicated to transforming businesses, communities, and the people who live within them. Operating in 25 countries, we deliver future-ready digital transformation strategy services, products, and platforms that create new possibilities and help you imagine what’s next in financial services, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, semiconductor, and communications. But what matters most is the deep partnership we forge with you to solve the unique challenges you face today, while preparing you for tomorrow.
That’s us together. That’s UST Global.