We are looking for a competent and independent Personal Assistant who will works closely with the Director to provide support on his day-to-day running of the business. He/she is able to handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Able to work in a fast pace environment, flexible and take initiative during the Director's absence. On job training will be provided and opportunity on career prospects.
- Manage and process Director's correspondence and ensuring incoming correspondence are dealt with by Director/ or on behalf of Director.
- Assist Director on following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting documents.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Traveling may be required if the Director needs assistance on business related trips.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Educated to Diploma level or equivalent.
- MS Office and proficient in verbal and written English.
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion and to maintain confidentiality on sensitive information.
- Able to travel for business at short notice.