- Meet brands to showcase the Sushivid platform. Being the frontline of Sushivid in sourcing and closing campaign leads.
- Build awareness and adoption of the Sushivid’s platform offering.
- Create and present campaign proposals/briefs to brands and contribute in campaign execution as and when required.
- Maintaining good rapport with brands.
- Explore new innovative ideas to identify new channels to reach new brands through strategic storytelling solutions.
- Assist in strategising future campaigns and special projects.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue for SushiVid and providing solutions to meet or exceed the targets or business plan.
- Responsible for producing innovative ideas and experience through strategic storytelling solutions.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of SushiVid’s platform and other services.
- Work closely with all departments in SushiVid to achieve the company goals, and make every campaign successful.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience with sales, product marketing, digital media/technology sales, agency or publishers, and/or business development. Startup experience would be a plus.
- A self-starter, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Ability to effectively operate flexibly in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with minimal guidance.
- Willingness to dive deep and use creative approaches to back up solutions through data.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Malay, collaborating with diverse and cross-country internal teams and external partners. (Good communication skills in Chinese is a plus).
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (charts, graphs, etc.).
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- We are a startup company, from time to time, you will be required to do tasks outside your job scope.
Above all else, you possess your transport and find the best feeling in the world is seeing your client smile, and say thank you. It is not about the sale, it is about creating value and knowing you made a difference.