Education Consultant/Sr. Education Consultant
Posted on : 2019 June 06
MMK 200,000 - 600,000
Our client is a market leader in the education industry in Myanmar. They are currently looking for experienced consultants to join their team.
• Reports to Admission Manager/D. CEO/CEO.
• Achieve intake targets set by management and constantly generate ideas to generate more student enrollment.
• Monitor, administer and follow up on entire student enrollment procedure and ensure timely payment of tuition fees and submission of documents.
• Attend to enquires through phone, email and walk-in appointments.
• Ensure proper management of enquiry database.
• Telemarketing and follow up on potential students for enrollment of programs.
• Co-ordinate and maintain marketing activities such as open house, education fairs, workshops, school talks, campaigns and e-Marketing PR.
• Strong ambition to succeed in a fast-paced SALES career.
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year of solid SALES and MARKETING experience with proven track record of achieving SALES targets.
• Ability to perform account management, relationship building with new and dormant accounts and account maintenance duties.
• Possess maturity, high level of energy, resourcefulness and able to travel.
• Good understanding of sales & marketing techniques and methodologies.
• Comfortable with Public speaking and possess good presentation skills.
• Strong multi-tasking, coordination and event management abilities.
• Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with principals, education specialists, students & parents. Analytical, self-motivated, results oriented and able to perform under pressure in a face pace environment.
• Literacy in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Good command of spoken & written English and a must to be able to converse and communicate in Burmese.
Apply with Chat Interview