About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Finance & Accounting and Data Analytics. We operate in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
Wells Fargo Commercial Banking delivers a comprehensive suite of products and industry expertise to serve the diverse financial needs of companies with annual sales typically ranging from $5 million to $2 billion. As a leader in servicing commercial customers, Wells Fargo Commercial Banking offers financial services including credit and treasury management solutions, as well as specialized expertise across industries including Food, Beverage & Agribusiness, Investor Real Estate, Government and Small Business Administration Lending. With more than 6,000 team members across 24 divisions and 80 markets providing industry expertise, customized solutions and local service to support the diverse financial needs of customers.
About the Role
Internally known as Operations Manager 2. Supervises day to day operations for an operational unit and/ or staff supporting Commercial Banking businesses, products, and systems. Under management guidance, supervises nonexempt staff to ensure effective delivery of services and adherence to all U.S. and foreign regulatory compliance procedures. Implements processes to maximize efficiency of operations. Is a subject matter expert and has domain expertise in the business being managed. He/She will be the first point of contact for all delivery/administrative tasks and escalations. The primary role will be to ensure that the team consistently meets/exceeds delivery expectations.
Duties also include implementing new Operating/ Control policies, legal and regulatory requirement; Safeguards the Bank free from Operating risks and review the control check-point at each processing workflow; Streamlines daily processing workflow, revises and updates the procedure manuals and prepares reports accurately on a timely basis and lead any projects as required.
Reviews data and reports trends to management.
The Operations Manager is also responsible in developing and coaching team members through effective Performance Management, Career and Succession Planning and build high performing teams, fluency and future ready skill-set.
- Manage and Supervise team ensuring service delivery requirement of more than 1 function
- Leverage on domain expertise to strategize daily team delivery, resolve process issues
- Build domain expertise on more than 1 function
- Liaise with various customers
- Build strong stakeholder relationship
- Lead efficiency targets and initiatives
- Drive team performance and engagements
- Reporting and Projects
- Maintain and improve internal controls and mitigate risks
- Report and escalates issues and potential risks
Market Skills and Certifications
Market Skills and
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting, Banking
- Minimum of 7 years people management experience in banking operations preferably in Commercial and/or CIB segment
- Relevant experience in handing more than 2 products or process (investment banking, commercial lending operations, treasury, payments, trades, etc.)
- Fluent in both verbal and written communication skills
- Proven management skills with ability to analyze issues or customer complaints and provide solution in a tactful manner
- Able to work independently and provide support on flexible hours/working days
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong Risk Management
- Well organized, proactive, constructive and capable to motivate teamwork
- Transition/Process migration experience in a shared service environment
- Able to perform shift work and report on public holidays
- MBA, CPA, CMA, CFA is an advantage
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.