Overview / Responsibilities:
Wood has been awarded the Asset Management Services Contract, to deliver the full scopes of maintenance services and projects execution for the Malampaya Project, one of the most significant energy investments in the history of the Philippines. The Malampaya facilities are situated at offshore Palawan, onshore gas plant in Batangas and our office is at Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa City.
We are currently hiring for a Maintenance Work Package Engineer who will provide support and coordination of Mechanical Inspection activities, delivered against Wood and client expectations.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Prepare mechanical maintenance inspection works considering materials, manpower resources, equipment and tools.
- Prepare works in line with Wood and client’s procedures and HSSE quidelines.
- Prepare works considering cost efficient but quality resources.
- Carry out field visit and survey to establish the detailed scope of work.
- Coordinate with technical authorities, buyers, vendors and relevant office & site personnel during the process of work preparation.
- Inspect delivered materials at the supply base prior to sending to the sites.
- Prepare work schedules.
- Raise defects notification as needed and extension of work orders.
- Conduct IPOP (Implementation Planning on Paper) and JHA (Job Hazard Analysis).
- Prepare work orders for IAP nomination and comply to all nominations criteria.
- Witness equipment testing onshore.
- Promote positive HSSE culture at the workplace and ensure consistent raising of Safety Observation Cards.
- Support and contribute to Wood values, programs and initiatives at the workplace like safety, continuous improvement and MCFC – Maintenance & Construction Feedback Card.
- Support Wood’s initiative for cost saving and help sustain a cost-effective maintenance work preparation strategy.
- Support and contribute to Wood in achieving overall KPIs set by client.
- Support resources optimization.
- Promote respect within colleagues, client and sub-contractors.
- Support implementation and HSSE during turnarounds and production holds.
- Provide quality handover or report.
- Engineering degree plus 5 years work experience or relevant trade course plus 8 years work experience.
- Knowledge in SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills.