About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo Philippines
Wells Fargo Philippines enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Operations, Risk and Compliance, Project Management
Wholesale Operations within Wells Fargo Philippines and India supports the Commercial Banking (CB) and Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) businesses across number of key operational activities. The function sits under the CB Operations within Wells Fargo Philippines and supports Lending operations including collections, Treasury Management and Payment solutions, International payments processing, procedure writing etc. The CB operations touches various stages of client lifecycle -onboarding, maintenance, deal closing cash management, customer service, documents management and collections. These operations support all areas of of CB business
About the Role
Internally known as Operations Area Mgr. 1. This is a newly created senior role w/in Wells Fargo Philippines and India.CB Operations mgmt. team functionally lead operations over 200 FTES and also be the overall site lead for CB / CIB in Manila. The CB operations is undergoing significant growth over next 9-12 months. The growth includes scaling up in headcount and complexity of incoming CB operations work up under stringent timelines. He/She will provide leadership and will be directly responsible for managing this growth and the existing site operations. He/She will be expected to build the required structure to support transition, ensure robust training during transition and teams fully understand the process, business support, client impact and risk associated with in the process. He/She will be required to work under stringent timelines, keep strong engagement with multiple stakeholders & functions and take ownership of the delivery to get to a steady state. This will require to remain hands on, understand the scope of the work and establish adequate governance/oversight. He/She will also acts as Site Lead for CB / CIB and will interact with various local teams and participate in local management meeting to represent CB / CIB and any local issues are resolved / escalated appropriately
- Lead large operations team to ensure service delivery is to the required enterprise standards.
- Understand the processes under the remit and ensure there is adequate training and knowledge building with in the team.
- Drive and motivate the team and establish a client focused culture of high performance, ownership, accountability, transparency and sustained performance
- Drive the team towards continuous process improvements, identifying opportunities for increasing productivity, efficiency, accuracy and improving controls and where ideas to eliminate waste are encouraged.
- Build and foster collaborative relationship with business partners, stakeholders and with local support teams.
- Build a strong operations rhythm where meritocracy and positive behavior is rewarded, with adequate talent mgt. & succession planning & staff are encouraged to learn and grow.
- Be a full and active partner with the Transformation Program Lead & teams to ensure seamless delivery within the portfolio
- Develop requisite reporting & business metrics to monitor and drive the right outcome for the business and line of business stakeholders
- Understand the cost of operations and continuously look at opportunities to drive the cost down without impacting the delivery
- Maintain strong culture of control and conduct and ensure risk is managed proactively and all process have robust business resiliency which is reviewed and tested periodically
- Work closely with local partners in HR, talent acquisition, finance, transitions, technology site management etc. to ensure requirements of CB / CIB are being met on ongoing basis.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 14+ years of experience with 8+ years in leading and managing operations in a global Banking / Financial Services environment, preferably supporting Commercial Banking / investment banking operations.
- Strong experience in managing people, developing strong performing teams and mentoring / coaching people to become leaders.
- Exhibits strong relationship/ negotiation orientation with senior level business partners globally.
- Senior level experience in or exposure to change management/ program management/ solutions at global level preferred.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and managing multiple competing priorities
- Excellent Communication, planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management, networking and relationship management skills.
- Strong client orientation and understanding of operational risk.
- Ability to drive change and transformation, project management & implementation in business operations.
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness in all areas
- Takes ownership and accountability for responsibilities, business outcomes, and for management of risk exposure.
- Willing to support business in US hours
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.