- Monitor, evaluate & ensure that all work is being carried out safely and report to the Project-In-Charge in case of deficiency.
- Implement technical & safety requirements for the project.
- Daily safety rounds around the project.
- Coordinate w/ the contractor to ensure good housekeeping and high standards of safety in the workplace at all times.
- Performs other duties and safety related functions as necessary to ensure an accident free workplace.
- Maintain Construction Safety & Conduct toolbox meeting.
- Conduct basic first aid and other medical assistance to workers on-site.
- Daily reports of manpower & basic administrative support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Nursing or equivalent.
- Preferably 1 - 3 years experienced specialized in Engineering-Environmental/ Health / Safety or equivalent.
- Provides expertise in the field of occupational health, safety, environmental protection & security.
- Required Skill (s): Construction Management, Communication, Safety Compliance, Health Compliance, Attention to Details & MS Office Literacy.
- Dependable and Reliable.
- Can start ASAP and must be willing to work outside Manila
- Two (2) Full time positions available.
JOB TYPE: Full-time.
SALARY: Php18, 000.00 to Php22, 000.00 /month