Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel.
The Operations Manager oversees the daily performance of call center supervisors and their respective teams. This includes the analysis and review of the day-to-day operations, budget management, team development, and client satisfaction
- Lead, manage and develop supervisors through interactions and motivation
- Foster a culture of team spirit and hospitality
- Highly visible and accessible to team via floor presence
- Perform supervisor duties as required
- Take care of administrative supervisor related functions
- Effectively manage attendance/absenteeism
- Attrition risk management (alert, communicate and mitigate any potential risk)
- Manage and deliver operational results in accordance with service delivery scorecard
- Recognize and advance Talent
- Drive the selection process for team members
- Own the end-to-end employee lifecycle for those assigned
- Drive process improvement by recognizing, communicating and acting on opportunities
- Embody and reinforce an Majorel-values-based culture
- Effectively and efficiently manage resources to optimize operational results
- Make decisions based on full awareness on direct operational cost and revenue implications
- Align and collaborate with other functional areas
- Ensure stakeholder communication and/or management
- Evaluate daily key performance indicators and develop improvement needs.
- Coordinates with leadership to interface with client and handle account management issues.
- Manages staff schedules in partnership with Workforce Management to ensure call-handling effectiveness to achieve client and company productivity goals.
- Continually evaluate Automatic Call Distributor and other reports for labor efficiency, service level commitments, and cost per call objectives.
- Conduct performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Establishes performance objectives for supervisors and direct reports.
- Conducts open forums and team meetings to communicate productivity and performance goals and to motivate employees.
- Interacts and consults with HR and Training on matters of recruiting, hiring and training, performance and employee relations issues.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and fairness when administering policies and procedures.
- Work with Quality Assurance and clients to meet quality standards.
- Achieve established production hours and revenue goals and minimize lost revenue opportunities by managing absenteeism, attrition, and production stoppages.
- Experience with forecasting/scheduling and related software packages.
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
- Experience in developing a team in a contact center site, while meeting all operational and financial objectives.
- Should possess senior management leadership abilities and skill, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Must have strong technical, project management, implementation and process improvement skills.
- General business acumen, including reporting and analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- 5-7 years call center experience
- Minimum 3-5 years managing operations in a call center environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related field or equivalent work experience.
Experience in a leadership role in a large contact center setting with extensive client and senior management interface
Majorel Philippines Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.