BaristaRustan Coffee Corporation (Starbucks Philippines)Job Description
Responsibilities and Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of Starbucks. Maintains a calm exterior presence during periods of high volume or unusual events to maintain a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the “Third Place” environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and communicating them to the management team.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctualityJob Specializationn/aJob Requirement
- Full-Time Barista
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Part Time Barista
Candidate must be at least in 2nd year college taking up a Bachelor's/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing, Food Technology/ Nutrition/ Dietetics or equivalent.
Lvm Holdings Pte. Ltd. - Rohq
Sm Prime Holdings Inc.
Keys Placement Inc
POEA - Overseas
El Nido Resorts
National Capital Region
National Capital Region