InnSpire finds itself an exciting growth stage with many high-profile clients worldwide being added regularly. Putting the client needs is central to what we do, and this includes creating a “best in class” support function. This becomes increasingly important as our business grows. To achieve this, we are now looking to boost our Support team with additional staff.
Client support queries reach us via e-mail and phone, and you will act as the first point of contact and screen all incoming questions. You will deal with, and solve, requests and also be responsible for escalating queries to our other internal team members if necessary. In this role you have a close and direct relationship with individuals client-side who are in direct contact with our product and services on a daily basis and as such you play a key part in ensuring they feel well informed and content with the product family and our services. This means you also have a great insight into client needs and is sometimes also the first one in the team to learn about issues our client might have. This information is key to internal teams and we look for you to highlight both highs and lows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide First and Second Line Support and maintain excellent client service
- Provide clients with quick, knowledgeable and personal replies over email and phone and be proactive in making sure clients are happy.
- Work with existing Support Team utilizing existing support processes, as well as take ownership of setting up new processes, improving existing ones, evaluating new support tools etc.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day tasks and update, concerning existing clients.
- Assist the Account Manager team with internal and external support.
- Develop an understanding of each client to enable efficient and client specific support.
- Relay customer feedback to internal teams.
Qualities and experience
- Great technical understanding of online concepts and models
- Preferably experience of a similar position in a tech-related business
- Ability to transform client feedback into working ideas and test them with clients
- Experience of working with support for global markets preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English and preferably also additional languages (French, Spanish)
- Graphics design experience, including use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or similar tools
- Able to act independently
- Be a ‘Social’ engineer – clear and confident communicator and to be understood by both technical and commercial teams, internal and external
- You thrive in a fast paced start up environment
- Knowledge of XML / JSON, HTML5 / PHP, Networking (TCP/IP, CCNA will be advantage) and experience troubleshooting client technical issues
- Strong IT skills on common software and hardware
- Knowledge about client-server based networked systems
- Ethernet/Fiber/Coax/Wi-Fi network experience
- Linux/Android experience preferred
- Analytic mindset and ability to take initiative and solve issues
- Flexible to travel with short notice
- Hospitality industry knowledge preferred
- Familiar with Windows and Linux server technology
- Understanding and able to write Powershell/Bash scripts
- Familiar with remote monitoring systems (ie, Zabbix, Nagios)
- Experience in Windows/Linux Virtualization technology
Lvm Holdings Pte. Ltd. - Rohq
Sm Prime Holdings Inc.
Keys Placement Inc
POEA - Overseas
El Nido Resorts
National Capital Region
National Capital Region