Day shift, above-industry rates, HMO for you + 1 dependent from start date, 15 days leave, Monthly Celebration Dinner & Monthly CEO Lunch
Who is GO-VA?
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, UK, Canada, and the U.S. with highly skilled and coachable offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. You will have direct daily contact with your client who will train you in their policies and procedures. Best of all, you will enjoy a friendly, professional team environment with lots of great benefits.
We are known for our kind and caring culture.
About your client:
As great as technology is, it only truly takes flight when harnessed by intelligent, empathetic, and forward-thinking humans. Your client makes this powerful combination possible as an executive search and recruitment business in the IT and Digital space. Their guiding principles include “Do right”, “Think big,” and “Deliver quality.” They’re based in Sydney.
What You Will Do:
- Source candidates using LinkedIn, Seek, a corporate database, and other sources: This will be the main focus. Review open roles and discuss any questions about the job brief and what is required.
- Post ads upon client’s permission via Job Adder (JA).
- Update JA on all conversations (notes).
- Participate in and contribute to huddles: quick stand-up on Mondays and check-in on Wednesdays.
- Add to the hot list and keep it updated as best as possible.
- Prepare a shortlist of candidates for roles by ensuring that a specified number of calls are made per day.
- Keep directors informed of good people regardless of whether or not there is a live job role.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant experience in recruitment, from sourcing to background checks to interviewing.
- A degree in Human Resources or Organizational Psychology would be an advantage.
- Listening, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional time and task management skills.
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- HMO from start date plus 1 free dependent (Conditions apply). With P180K coverage, P10K medicine reimbursement, private room, and no hierarchy.
- P100K Life Insurance coverage
- Welcome gift on your first day
- 10 days leave (Year 1) | 15 days leave (after Year 1)
- Once large public gatherings are allowed again: Monthly dinner celebrations and Monthly Lunch with CEO (including awards & prizes)
- Welcome Afternoon Tea with CEO
- Christmas and New Year break
- 5K Referral Bonus
- Free coffee for our office-based team
This is a work-from-home role during the pandemic. Once improvements allow full office-based operations, this may become an office-based job role.
For your comfort and convenience, all interviews will take place over the phone and online.
Build your remarkable career in GO-VA. Come join our tribe!
Come join our tribe and build your brighter future at GO-VA.