New JV set up with in the manufacturing industry
First hire to lead the formation of the company
About Our Client
The main JV partner is a Multi National Company with a strong history of manufacturing and selling globally. The local partner will add technology expertise and input which will result in a market leading product.
As this is a new position and company set up, the CFO will have a wide range of responsibilities, including leading the set up of the local entity. A highlevel outline is listed below:
- Leading the set-up of the company, ideally in 2020, within the framework of the existing group structure
- After the start of production with the implementation of relevant guidelines and processes the CFO shall mainly focus on the compliance of external regulations and rules of authorities.
- The preparation of accurate and transparent reports and planning is self-understood.
- Also being responsible for HR, Legal and facilities management, the CFO shall be the key part within the JV's initial set up.
- A high degree of intercultural and communication skills as well as high social competency is required to cooperate with the JV partner in Batangas and group.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the CFO position, applicants must firstly be able to commit to working in Batangas. Other priorities:
- Operated at a similar level within a Manufacturing and Production / industrial engineering business
- Previous experience of setting up a business, especially in the Philippines would be advantage
- Leading other function, beside finance will also be an advantage
What's on Offer
New and rare opportunity for a senior finance professional looking for a challenge.
Competitive salary and benefits package for the successful candidate.Contact:Murray RobertsonQuote job ref: 4146069+63 02 7795 2804
Job summarySector:Finance & AccountingSub Sector:Financial Director / CFOIndustry:Industrial / ManufacturingLocation:BatangasContract Type:PermanentConsultant name:Murray RobertsonConsultant contact:+63 02 7795 2804Job Reference:4146069