- Performs all aspects of market analysis, promotion, sales and support of all Medtek product lines.
- Prepares the plans and ensures the attainment of targets especially on new products and new customers and for the improvement of the sales team;
- Creates product demand through consistent promotional activities and new customers;
- Prepares & submits comprehensive reports such as daily activity reports, itinerary reports, expense reports and monthly highlights in their assigned territory within the time specified;
- Prepare and follow systematic sales call plans in accordance to company standards;
- Respects the territorial configuration of the sales map;
Extends assistance in the deliveries of products and ensure collection of the sold products;
- Able to establish customer relationship and execute customer service in the highest degree of professionalism.
Education – Graduate of Nursing, Medical Technology, Business Administration, Marketing and other related courses.
Experience – fresh graduates are encouraged to apply; 1 – 2 years working experience in the field of Sales and Marketing
Skills – excellent communication skills; outstanding sales & marketing capabilities; knows how to drive;
Licensing Requirements – preferably a Nursing or Medical Technology board passer; with valid driver’s license
Other Requirements – willing to travel and be assigned in other areas.