- The preferred candidate should have experience in trade and sourcing especially building materials in the Philippine market
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing and product sourcing. S/he must have a good technical understanding and interest in the furniture and wood industries
- S/he must have good background and network from the said industries.
- The candidate must have the capacity and ability to visit and communicate with factory workers as well as architects, developers, creators in the said industries
- S/he must be fluent in English and Filipino- Vietnamese fluently
- The right candidate must be highly disciplined, hard-working and self-motivating/ can work inde-pendently
- Experience in sales management and marketing is a plus
- 4 weeks of holiday / year with pay
- Healthcare insurance
- Trips to the Dymak HQ in Denmark every year or every 2 years
- Promising career path: For the right candidate there is growth potential in the job, since Dymak A/S will expand its activities and engagement in the Philippines over time, Dymak A/S may consider opening an official representative office in the country.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.