We're a technology company that helps start-ups build and grow through app development. We have worked with Grill'd, Youfoodz, the Formula 1, and many rapidly growing start-ups. We are growing 100% year on year and we need a marketer to help us take that further.
As a PPC/SEM specialist, you will also have the opportunity to work with our internal growth team that is striving to be the world's #1 product development agency. You will be supported by a team including our head of growth, designers, developers, and other digital marketing channel specialists.
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and social campaigns
- Analyse relationships between lead generation campaigns and revenue generated by the sales team to improve ROI and grow the company
- Continuously improve lead quantity, quality, and ROI
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives, and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Identify opportunities to improve copy and landing pages for social/SEM marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Helping implement the marketing strategy for our SaaS and mobile marketing clients
- Thinking outside the box to come up with new growth hacks and systems for clients
- Expanding your knowledge within product growth, B2B marketing, and technology
- Helping the team and yourself become thought leaders in the place
The right person for this role:
Has extensive experience in B2B lead generation
- Identifies as "numbers" person
- Loves statistics, data, and digging into CRMs
- Is a highly skilled specialist in a single or multiple digital marketing channels
- Proven track record in delivering online marketing results for B2B
- Has a hunger for personal growth and success
- Is driven, independent, and a self-learner
- Enjoys constantly being challenged
- Wants to be in the top 0.1% of global marketers
Just some of the benefits:
Work from anywhere with a flexible working culture with no compulsory office attendance
- Open to all applicants, we value results over experience or age
- Full recognition for the work you do through public portfolios.
- Join a culture of high performance, success, and continuous personal development
This is a great fit for an individual looking for a role with leadership where they can make an impact in a rapidly growing technology company.