#1! Sandoz was the first pharmaceutical company to receive approval of a biosimilar in Europe, Japan and the United States.
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
A territory Sales Representative must be Sales professionals (directly or indirectly) for achieving sales targets and promoting the products to practitioners and health care professionals; for a specific account, product or a given territory.
Join us in this exciting outstanding opportunity and help us make a difference and impact patients’ lives!
- Accountable for achieving agreed sales, efficiency and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
- Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations vital to achieve agreed objectives
- Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks Have a deep understanding in the respective area and priority products. Maintain and improve knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels
- Ensure customer satisfaction and outstanding customer relationship .Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience in Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business
- Established Network to target Customer Group
- Experience on handling Davao Doctors Hospital will be an advantage.
- Can be able to understand the changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry Market
- Customer-oriented, excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business UnitCOMMERCIAL OPS APMA SZ
Company/Legal EntitySandoz Philippines Corporation
Job TypeFull Time
International Trade Center Intracen
Monroe Consulting Group
Asian Cable Communications Inc