Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.)
- Develop or maintain process performance measurements, determine process performance baselines, and statistically analyze metrics to identify areas for process improvement
- Collect and provide performance measures, reports, and analysis findings and assist in identifying areas for process improvement
- Provide expert guidance to direct planning, control, monitoring and reporting of significant program events whose accomplishment is scheduled and against which progress is measured
- Define Process Improvement Program and Measurement & Performance Program and ensure programs are aligned with overall process improvement goals.
- Lead and/or support Process Improvement teams across a variety of groups and foster a culture of early problem identification, timely resolution and broad based employee engagement.
- May lead and/or support the development and implementation of the organization's Management Operating System including the training and coaching of all functional areas on measurement principles, meeting frameworks, visual management, statistical analysis and root cause analysis.
- Participate in/lead special projects as needed.
- Support organization transformation and communication efforts.