This role is open for applicants outside Cebu. Direct hire for our client - a shared service center in Cebu City.
Reporting to the Business Process Improvement Manager, the BPI Lead is responsible leading the BPI Specialist Team that provides technical and functional support to project team throughout the project life cycle. This role is responsible for documenting system flows, designs, functions, and operations for reference purposes.
- Lead the team in driving the implementation of the business planning process changes to support the appropriate blend of automated and business process solutions
- Coaches the team in utilizing multiple tools and methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Process Optimization, etc.) to analyze data and processes as a key driver of performance opportunities.
- Display organizational savvy and leverage networks to bring information and points of view from others inside and outside operations.
- Conduct analysis to quantify and support the level of resources required to successfully implement changes to the business process.
- Provide input to ongoing policy governance, and compliance of work instructions and policies. Coordinate with operations on work instruction development and maintenance across global locations.
- Creating awareness and engage employees to take part in the Continuous Improvement initiatives and programs.
- Developing competence in doing improvement process and projects. Support in conducting Lean Six Sigma trainings and post training coaching.
- Conceive, present, and support the implementation of improvement opportunities which reduce costs and improve process value. Consistently promote integration of best practices and leading trends
- Coordinate and engage with key stakeholder groups across the SSC, Global and Local/BU functional teams.
- Designs and assists in change management activities as part of the execution/implementation of process improvements
- Implement simple automation projects using RPA
- Generate reports and visuals as reference for analysis to identify opportunity for improvements in the process
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience with background in process improvement, HR processes, Operations, program management and change management.
- At least Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (a plus but not required)
- Knowledgeable on key HR Operation processes (payroll, benefits, etc) and business requirements.
- With Process improvement (LEAN, Six Sigma) or project management background.
- Experience in Call Center environment
- Experience in Workforce Management
- Experience in process design and / or optimization; experience with shared service centers with a finance background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong analytical and problem-solving skills around accounting analytics and processes.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, interpersonal skills, customer management skills, analytical, change management and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs
- High level of customer focus and ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed, positive and ethical role model able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative