The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the processing, validation and produce accurate pay to employees’ in accordance to the instructions and adjustments provided by HR. The payroll specialist should maintain accurate records and data, and ensure that payroll deductions and reporting comply with the local requirements in country.
What will your job look like?
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities which are not listed in any particular order of priority and may be amended or added to by the employer at any time:
- Compilation and processing of transactional payroll advice by HR.
- . Process payroll requirements on a frequency basis (monthly, yearly, advance pay).
- Prepare and processing of Full and Final Settlement/Pay.
- Ensure accuracy of statutory calculation for local reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accuracy of other payments and deductions processed via payroll.
- Deliver accurate payroll reports both internal and external.
- Remittance of payments to tax authorities, government offices and 3rd parties.
- Adhere to payroll process steps and controls.
- Manage employees inquires/request
- Deliver quick wins in the process or project initiatives for improvement.
- Work closely with Payroll Manager, Payroll Deputy and third party vendor to prioritize business and information needs.
All you need is...
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in a related field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience handling payroll from different countries in Europe, preferable East Europe/Russia
- Strong skills in MS Excel; Preferably with background in SAP or ADP
- Must be analytical and good with details.
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and change and maintain high level of professionalism when working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills within a multi-cultural business environment.
- Must be amendable to work on Mid and/or Shifting Schedules
- Why you will love this job:
- You will join a truly global company in a role with international exposure.
- You will gain knowledge in payroll practices across the region.
- The position covers a wide range of responsibilities and scope, thereby offering unique learning experiences.