Connext Global Solutions is a dedicated team of business process outsourcing experts and innovators, with experience in supporting world-class companies in Title and Escrow, Healthcare, Produce Distribution, Retail and Fashion, Design Consulting, and Finance. We are currently looking for Social Media Specialists to support our client based in the US. This person will work with our team in in Angeles City.Responsibilities
The Social Media/Ad Specialist is responsible for continuously maintaining the company’s brand aesthetics, internally and externally. This includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition, and color. The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to digital advertisements, marketing materials, sales documents, trade show materials and web graphics. In addition the candidate will be responsible for supporting the Business Development, Sales and Marketing Team on Digital Marketing and advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for design excellence and enjoys challenges. The candidate also seek to have a broader role in the business success by being involved in strategic marketing function.
Create graphics in a very technical environment
Maintain brand standards and style
Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners
Maintain and improve web graphics
Coordinate any third party marketing services
Manage execution of materials at vendors
Review and execute SEO/SEM strategies
Manage AdWords campaigns
Design, build and maintain social media presence
Support Product Managers in various marketing projects
Conduct market research; Update and analyze dataQualifications
BA/BS (minimum) degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Facebook Ad Management Experience
- Google Ad Management Experience
- YouTube Ad Management is a plus
- Experience running ads for BDC Ecommerce Brands is a plus
- At least 2 years of graphic design experience, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced knowledge of current graphic design (and related) software applications including InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Graphic Design experienced, preferably fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is a plus.
- Experienced in proofreading
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient mannerJob Benefits
Fixed Schedule (6:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Tuesday to Saturday)
Free drinks (coffee, milo, tea and milk)
Free shuttle service
Great company cultureHiring organizationConnext Global SolutionsJob LocationDate postedSeptember 15, 2020