THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT
Sr HSE Engineer
Olongapo City, Philippines
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, redefining the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
We are currently seeking a Sr. HSE Engineer to join our AERO team in our Subic Bay office. Working with the ISC operations manager.
You will conduct research and resolves routine legal questions under the direction of an attorney on a level between the attorney and a legal secretary. You will provide research and support activity and counsel and advises Honeywell personnel on routine matters. You will prepare agreements, instruments, documents and pleadings relating to litigation and non-litigation matters.
- Implements HSE&F standards, provides technical assistance on HSE&F issues, and partners with the business on compliance, project management, and HSE&F management issues.
- Assists with the site HSE&F AOP, STRAP, and corporate governance processes including, the assurance letter, compliance initiatives, governmental reporting, and standard methodology exchanges
- Participates in the development of Aerospace initiatives, and assists with deployment of management systems including leadership standards, risk assessment, and risk management processes. Also owns th site initiative to achieve external HS&E certifications.
- Guides the activities and development of assigned site HSE&F staff and provides mentorship to the HPD and MRR process. Partners with business and site leaders to integrate the culture of HS&E ownership, performance and compliance.
- Drive the efficiency of HSE and Facility activities.
- Deploys safety, industrial hygiene, and environmental processes which demonstrate continuous improvement in HS&E stewardship advised toward preventing accidents, eliminating safety hazards, waste minimization, and pollution prevention.
- Owns the integration of facility initiatives and ensure facility resources align with and meet business needs.
- Drives continuous improvement, six sigma and lean enterprise facility efforts.
- Implements common Facilities standards and initiatives to reduce costs and space requirements for facilities operations.
- Implements energy management and conservation plans and achieve improvement of equipment uptime and performance rates through strategic implementation of Total Productive Maintenance to have Lean transformation.
- Measures goals, objectives, metrics and scorecards to assure integration and consistent deployment of standards and systems within the site.
- Assists in establishing effective working relationships with all internal customers and identifies current state of HSE&F performance, risks, issues, and needs.
- Assists in developing HSE&F strategy to fill compliance and performance gaps in support of the business strategic plan.
- Partners in deploying the Aerospace HS&E Management System.
- Serve as site environmental management representative for ISO14001 and site pollution control officer.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Safety,
- Environmental Science, Facilities, or any related field.
- Experience handling HS&E requirements in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Must be thoroughly knowledgeable and conversant in the applicable HSE subject areas, sciences and regulations
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re crafting what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Willingness Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc
- JOB ID: req248449
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: Subic Techno Park, Boton Area,Olongapo City,CENTRAL LUZON,2222,Philippines