The main responsibility of the Credit Controller Global Accounts role will be to manage the full Accounts Receivable Function for assigned customers across multiple Finance Teams and Department's within the Asia Pacific Region. The role is to deliver effective accounts receivable control with the highest standards of service to external and internal customers. Strong communication and the ability to manage multiple deadlines is critical to ensure strong cash flow delivery to the
The main responsibility of the Credit Controller Global Accounts role will be to manage the full Accounts Receivable Function for assigned customers across multiple Finance Teams and Department's within the Asia Pacific Region. The role is to deliver effective accounts receivable control with the highest standards of service to external and internal customers. Strong communication and the ability to manage multiple deadlines is critical to ensure strong cash flow delivery to the business.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collections Management (Westcon-Comstor)o Cash Forecasting and maintaining promise to pay data in SAP FSCM.
o Consistent and timely collection from customers using SAP FSCM tools to record engagements with customers.
o Timely dispute registration, with supporting documentation, using SAP FSCM tools.
o Management of disputes to drive closure with local and regional teams responsible to deliver resolution.
o Identification and escalation of distressed customers to in-country management, sales teams, vendor management teams and product management teams as required.
o Maintenance of customer collection notes in SAP FSCM.
o Work closely with the in-country teams to ensure they have visibility of customer payment issues enabling them to assist with escalations.
o Work closely with the AR Administration Shared Service Team providing accurate and timely data on payment remittances and queries.
o Ensuring the AR Administration Shared Service Team are processing cash allocation, loading invoices for payment, and maintaining AR hygiene requests accurately and efficiently.
- Credit Controlo Recommend distressed accounts to be placed on credit hold and inform stakeholders.
o Recommend changes account trading conditions to management
o Maintain customer credit files
o Sales order release management and control including late night support for business and vendors as required by the business
o Monitor and advise when credit limit increases are required to facilitate new and growth in business.
- Audit business support
- Ad Hoc duties as required to support all business.
The main challenges for the Credit Controller will be to have strong and effective time management skills in relation to juggling multiple tasks, with the expectation that all matters are to be dealt with a high level of service to customers, vendors, internal staff members and third parties.
There will be the expectation that the successful applicant will be able to manage multiple deadlines under pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
The Credit Controller will be required to operate independently but within policy, have high levels of organisational skills, have the drive and confidence to interact regularly with a broad range of stakeholders (internal / external) and demonstrates a great sense of urgency with business issues relating to credit.
- Query resolution
- Risk Management
- Dealing with difficult customers (internal / external)
- Reduce debtor days, increase AR hygiene, whilst maintaining good customer relationships
- Responding to credit limit requests from stakeholders who anticipate immediate responses.
POSITION REQUIREMENTSSkills and knowledge:
- Strong English Language
- Strong listening skills and understanding on how to overcome objections
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have strong organisational and time management skills
- SAP / FSCM experience required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and Word
- Financial Analysis skills - Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
- Team player with the ability to also work independently with little supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills - proven experience in understanding and solving problems
- Professional phone manner and phone confidence is essential
- Equivalent to 3+ years Credit and Collection experience
- Equivalent to 3+ years Credit Risk Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and can-do attitude with a drive to succeed.
- Strong communication skills showing the ability to communicate to all organisation levels both verbal and in writing.
- Analytical, logical approach to problem solving
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Professional attitude - Must be able to operate independently and under pressure
- Excellent follow-through is essential and critical to the role
- Perform Calculations
Westcon-Comstor (WestconGroup Inc.) is a global technology distributor with worldwide capabilities in Cloud, Global Deployment and Services, and category-leading Security, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Networking and Data Center technology Practices. Combining expert technical and market knowledge with a uniquely collaborative engagement model, the company is transforming technology distribution through its digital and physical products and services delivery. The company works with its partners to deliver results together through an investment in enablement programs and its associates' dedication to creating an exceptional partner experience. Westcon and Comstor are the company's go-to-market brands, offering customers a strong portfolio of market-leading and emerging vendors. With teams in 110 offices in 70-plus countries across six continents, Westcon-Comstor provides services to more than 170 countries.