Reali is here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free. We were founded to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and home ownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate, loans, escrow and business experiences.
As a Reali Loan Officer, you work closely with a high-performing operations team, delivering loans to borrowers in as fast as 14 days, which is three times as fast as the industry average! Your in-house Sales team includes Relationship Managers who support you by assisting with customer communication and collection of necessary documentation. As a Loan Officer at Reali Loans, you approach our customers with a consultative, customer-service driven approach. Your conversation with the borrower will allow you to help them find the best loan products for their unique circumstance, whether they are refinancing or purchasing a home. Our model is unique to other lending institutions, hence, we are looking for Mortgage Professionals as opposed to Loan Originators, who want to join a team that is transforming mortgage into a paperless, honest, transparent and fast industry.
- Consult with customers so you can provide the best loan products for their financial needs
- Our technology will deliver fresh, qualified leads (exclusive to Reali) for you every day; one of our values is “ownership” and we count on you to take complete responsibility for the lead by immediately engaging with the customer. You are the face of Reali!
- Bolster, refine, and deliver an evolving sales strategy, resulting in a minimum of 12 funded loans per month
- Deliver an honest, transparent experience for our customers combined with world class customer service
- Deliver qualified loans to our operations team and collaborate on file escalation issues as they arise-
- Be the liaison between operations and the borrower throughout the entire loan process
- Assist the product development team to solicit product feedback from borrowers
- Maintain valid, annual state by state licensing
Requirements (Must Haves)-
- CA, NMLS licensed home loan officer
- Commitment to work in a transformative, growing, start-up company
- Ability to work West Coast Hours
- You care: about the clients you serve, the people you work with, and the partners you interact with
- Proven track record of quota-beating residential loans performance
- You do well in a fast-paced environment, are adaptable to change, and communicate effectively
- BS degree, or relevant experience
- You value delivering “best in-class” customer service experiences
- Financially savvy - the person your friends and family seek to walk them through big financial decisions
- Ability to articulate complex transactions and deliver on a deadline
Highly Desirable (Nice to Haves)
- Encompass (Big Plus)
- NMLS in states outside of California
- Reali's interview process includes written questions, phone interview, two Zoom interviews and simultaneous references, offer, and background checkAbout Reali's Loans team Reali Loans is a first-of-its-kind platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loan online from start to finish. As a direct lender, we’re able to streamline the application time and process, while also passing the savings onto customers. At Reali Loans we close loans three times as fast as the industry average. Reali Loans is on a mission to create a simple, radically transparent home loan experience for consumers. We’re expanding our teams with dynamic, passionate, innovative home lending professionals. This is a rare chance to work in the heart of Silicon Valley's tech boom utilizing your mortgage loans experience within a fast growing technology and end to end Real Estate Brokerage company. This position is ideal for someone who knows the old way of doing things in mortgage but has been frustrated by the status quo and wants to be part of the change. Our team is energetic, fun, entrepreneurial and creative-we work hard and play hard!
Reali Products & ServicesLoansReali AppReal Estate AgentsReali EscrowTrade InCash OffersCash BackReali SavingsReali Invest (New!)Partners
Reali is made up of experts and proven technologists who collaborate to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers and agents. Headquartered in San Mateo and founded in 2015, Reali supports the entire transaction process from beginning to end with full-service offerings including mortgage, real estate, escrow and more. By merging decades of industry expertise with proprietary technology, the Reali team has developed a suite of intelligent products including the PricePredictorTM tool, which takes the complexity and uncertainty out of buying a home. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Avida Land Corp | Corporate And International Sales
S&P Global Market Intelligence