Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest and leading manufacturing and production company of frozen goods, who are expanding to the Philippines market. They strongly value their people and see them play a vital role in the success of the organization.
- The Sales Manager Foodservice will need to deliver goals using the cost drivers within their sphere of influence, balancing volume and profit goals to achieve results
- Delivers ambitious, articulate, consultative, and fact-based selling proposals and presentations while leveraging key insights with poise and confidence
- Make sales presentations, product cuttings and training to key distributors, importers and end-users
- Organize and Participate in food shows and other customer events
- Assists in development of business plans to drive profitable value and added growth while building strong relationships with customers/partners
- Develops joint scorecards with key business partners to measure plan success
- Own key local relationships with management of distributors and end-users/operators/local chain accounts
- Plans short- and long-term customer assessments of account activities and opportunities
- Manages a record and documentation of customer and sales activity in the Sales System assigned by the Business Unit
- Interacts with cross-functional teams within Lamb Weston and at assigned distribution accounts
- Ensures the success of new products through targeted sales strategies and product launches
- Understands product portfolio tactics and how they are used to achieve company objectives
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelor's degree in business sales similar field preferred
- Experience: 5+ years of sales experience
- Technical Skills: Ability to use a variety of computer technologies and tools including, Microsoft Suite, DOMO, Pro's and Salesforce.
- General Skills: Strong business management skills, including financial management skills and a strategic mindset.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal skills and ability to negotiate. Other language skills where applicable a plus
- Travel: May have to travel up to 50% of the time.
What's on Offer
The Sales Manager Foodservice will have the opportunity to put education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization's goals and objectives. be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative - and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact.Contact:Rachel SoQuote job ref: 4162431+63 02 7795 2807
Job summarySector:SalesSub Sector:Business DevelopmentIndustry:Industrial / ManufacturingLocation:PhilippinesContract Type:PermanentSalary: PHP120,000 - PHP130,000Consultant name:Rachel SoConsultant contact:+63 02 7795 2807Job Reference:4162431