The Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and installing software solutions for a startup eCommerce or Social Commerce marketing business. The ideal candidate is familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis and development to testing, deployment, and documentation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with a team of cross functional developers in delivering quality software applications end-to-end.
- Translates UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web application.
- Develops reusable and efficient codes.
- Optimizes web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Conducts peer code review.
- Ensures high performance and responsiveness to any technical requests whether requirement analysis, development, testing, maintenance or support.
- Gathers user requirements, defines system functionality, and writes code in various languages.
- Develops unit test cases.
- Deploys fixes and updates in all environments.
- Documents and logs all the deployment activities.
- Creates and updates necessary documentation and reports
- Performs ad hoc analysis and special projects that may be assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good understanding of web user interface design, cross browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Well versed with web applications and programming languages, particularly ASP.NET
- Knowledge and experience in developing E-commerce platforms is a plus.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Currently on a work from home set-up.