Active Visions Group invests in consumer goods companies with a wide range of specialization such as fashion, electronics, sporting goods, furniture, beverages and more. Our focus lies in the development
Active Visions Group invests in consumer goods companies with a wide range of specialization such as fashion, electronics, sporting goods, furniture, beverages and more. Our focus lies in the development of international brands with a scope of currently up to 60 countries.
Currently we are expanding our team at our Manila office in BGC, Taguig City with a Senior SEO Specialist. The specialist shall use his experience and skills to drive target group traffic to our consumer goods online stores worldwide. Our interesting brands, blogs and themed stores in different fields and brought market, will offer you an interesting challenge, enrich your skills and offer daily learnings
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities;
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies;
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success;
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization;
- Analyze and implement conversion optimization improvements;
- Coordinating content, design, social media marketing and other activities;
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance;
- University degree in Marketing or Business Management or proof of records within SEO;
- Minimum two years of working experience in SEO and online marketing;
- Understanding of international markets;
- Ability to work in an online environment;
- Familiar with SEO tools and Google regulations;
- Professional knowledge of business development, sales and marketing;
- Understanding of marketing principles is a plus;
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
What we offer
As a team built on a success culture mindset, we not just aim to make an impact on business but also on society. The company offers a multiple career paths and development in both personal and professional fields. Counting on your exceptional work, authenticity and integrity, we are committed to strengthen your skills and unlock your potential along a fulfilling career journey.
- Attractive basic salary with incentives package, direct hiring
- Real career growth opportunities
- Paid Leave with SL and VL credits + Maternal Leave
- Day shift, weekends off and semi-flexible working hours
- Accessible location with bus stop in front of the building
- Free gym and swimming pool access
- HMO Health Insurance coverage with attractive package
- Allowances for pharmacy, rice, transportation, load, uniform and more.
- SSS, PhilHealth and Pag-Ibig and more government mandated benefits